We can do as much or as little as you like. We can train you to comfortably do some of the work you will pass on to us. This will further reduce your already discounted fees. We can even help you set up your own systems.
We can process your payroll or do your book-keeping work right through to preparing your financial statements and tax returns. We are here to alleviate your stress and make life easier for you.
We have a range of business management services that will help you improve your cash flow, maximise your profits and add value to your business. We can help you reduce your costs and cut down on your waste.
Business Start Up
- Introduction to Running Your Own Business
- Choosing Your Accounting Date
- Preparing Your Business Plan
- Partnership Agreements Is there the Need to Form a Limited Company?
- Employed or Self Employed
- How long should you Keep Books and Records
- How to Gain the Most out of Your Accounting Records
- Computer Comfort and Safety in the Workplace
- Getting the Stationery Right
- How would other Currencies Affect Your Business
- The Construction Industry Scheme
- Insuring Your Business
- Stamp Taxes
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- About Using Us as Your Business Advisers
- Tax Calendar
- An Introduction to the Tax System for the Self Employed
- Car Tax Benefits
- Capital Gains Tax Taper Relief
- Employer Provided Vans
- Industrial Buildings Allowance
- Tax Relief on Capital Expenditure for Small Businesses
- Tax Relief on R&D Expenditure for Small Businesses
- Introduction to Corporation Tax
- Corporation Tax & Dividends
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment
- Husband & Wife Businesses
- Interest & Tax Payments
- How much Dividend can I take?
- Company Bonus or Dividend
- Forming a Limited Company
- Buying a Company “Off the Shelf”
- Directors’ Responsibilities and the Law
- Company Secretary
- Getting the Timing Right - Companies
- Striking Off
- Survival of Your Business
- Audit Exemption
- Statutory Records Tax Efficient Incentives for Company Executives
Limited Liability Partnerships
- Dealing with Employee Absence
- Realities of Payroll Fraud
- Lease, buy, or Hire Purchase
- Keeping an Eye on Your Cash flow
- Steps to an Effective Business Plan
- Value of Outsourcing
- How to Balance the Purchase Ledger
- How to Balance Your Sales Control Account
- How to Balance Your Bank Account
- How to Increase Your Profit
- How to Request Finance from Your Bank.
- Introduction to VAT
- Application for VAT
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Annual Accounting Scheme
- Cash Accounting Scheme
- Flat Rate Scheme
- Bad Debt Relief
- Surviving Enforcement Powers
- Recovering VAT on Staff Expenses
- Fuel Scale Charges
PAYE & NI
- Introduction to PAYE
- Benefits in Kind and Paying Expenses
- National Minimum Wage
- National Insurance Planning
- Filing of PAYE Year end Returns
- Minimising the Risk of Employer Compliance Visits
- Online Fling of PAYE year end returns
- Tax Free Gifts to Staff
- Employing Your Spouse
- Are you Paying Too Much National Insurance?
- Introduction to Self Assessment
- Giving to Charity
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Interest and Tax Payments
- Salary Sacrifice
- Tax Aspects of Property Investments
- Tax Aspects of Your Home
Savings & Investments
- Buy to Let Properties
- Capital Gains Tax EIS Deferral Relief
- Tax Efficient Investments
- Tax on Savings Income
Meetings - Your first meeting with us is absolutely free and all subsequent meetings are absolutely free.
57% of all businesses fail within the first 12 months and we know that the right advice and support early on can really make the difference between success and failure. It creates fertile grounds for business growth.
If you have recently registered a new company or running a growing business; do take a moment to read on, and find out about expert support that is available now for your business.
We are accountants and business advisers specialising in supporting small and medium sized businesses.
Our expertise regularly saves clients thousands of pounds. More than just "bean counters" we become their long term trusted business advisers. You get:
Advice to minimise the
tax you pay.
A pragmatic approach
to business issues-
help with raising
finance, dealing with
debtors and creditors,
and bureau services
Fast response and
and well- trained
We are able to deal directly with the HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf, as well as offering your firm guidance and assistance in all legal and administrative procedures, so that the burden is lifted from your shoulders.
You have absolutely nothing to lose, but all there is to gain. Ensure your company is on fertile grounds for growth.
Telephone us now to set up an initial meeting which will be completely free of charge and without obligation, or email us with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as practicable.